Chicken Mince Salad
Simple to make and healthy to eat.
1 baby coarse lettuce
1 thumb size ginger chop finely
250 gm chicken mince
1 red onion dice finely
1 bunch spring onion chop finely
1 bunch coriander leaves
2 fresh green chilies sliced thinly
1 bunch mint leaves chop roughly
3 tablespoons fish sauce
2 fresh limes
1. Heat some vegetable oil in a hot wok
2. Toss in ginger. Quick stir fry until fragrant
3. Add chicken mince. Stir fry until cooked
4. Add fish sauce. Mix through.
5. Turn heat off. Leave chicken to cool down.
6. Add spring onion, red onion, mint, coriander and chili. Squeeze 2 fresh limes. Toss and mix through.
7. Serve on top of shredded baby coarse lettuce.
I had the chicken mince salad with a deep fried flathead fillet topped with lots of coriander and mint herbs.