“Kong Xi, Kong Xi”
“Kong Hey, Kong Hey”
“Keong Hee, Keong Hee”
“HAPPY NEW YEAR” That is wishing you a very prosperous and happy Chinese New Year!
May the Year of The Rabbit brings you lots and lots of happiness, plentiful of wealth and fortune, great success in your career and good health.
I have not posted a new post for awhile, and it will be awhile before I get into swing again. But I did not want to miss this opportunity to wish all of you a great Chinese New Year on 3 February 2011. My life has been busy in the last couple of weeks:
– with work like everybody else, Monday to Friday
– with my new regime of exercising and swimming at a Fitness and Health Centre near my work
– with lots of walking in the weekend exploring the streets in my new neighbourhoood
– with reading the third and final book of The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet Nest during my spare time
– with more discovery of eating places in the weekend, places that I have never been before
– with more discovery of great places of interest in the weekend
…that sums up a great time to enjoy my life back in the city. I have things to do, more things to do, and catching up with all the places that I wanted to visit and try in the small city of Hobart. Thus, the reason for not writing a new post for awhile.
I have things to share on places that I have visited. I will one day sit down, write and share with you.
For now, here is wishing you a very happy Chinese New Year once again. 🙂